PWN Global: Global Executive Lead - New Networks
The Global Executive Lead - New Networks will establish, develop and expand relationships with individuals and groups interested in establishing new City Networks.
This role will make recommendations to the Board in respect to go/no go decisions on prospective new networks and oversees the start-up phase of City Networks. Core responsibilities also include identifying and building alliance opportunities for existing networks who wish to join the Federation across Europe and beyond.
||Network Sustainability Team
Duties and responsibilities for this role may include:
- Develop and deliver on the New Networks strategy, with the mindset to empower City Networks and act as champions for PWN Global
- Make recommendations to the Board in respect of go/no-go decisions regarding viability of new networks
- Oversee start-up of new networks and provide support for launch
- Participate in membership and City Network President teleconferences from time to time
- Correspond with groups and individuals interested in forming new City Networks
- Liaise with Network Sustainability team re co-ordination with existing networks
- Disseminate promotional and other relevant materials aimed at presenting PWN Global
- Arrange calls with individuals and groups interested in launching in their geography
- Help organise events (in partnership with local individuals or groups) that ‘test’ the receptivity of cities to hosting a new network
- Inform Board Members of formation and progress of new City Networks
- Share New Network toolkit with the newly formed City Networks in the start-up phase and work with the local team to launch the new network
- Ensure that copies of all corporate documents are signed and collected, in liaison with the Secretary General.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in, and a passion, for Relationship Management and the progress of women in business
- Strong sales and analytical skills, as well as relationship management abilities
- Good understanding of PWN Global, its mission and values
- Track record of collaboration, openness, and sharing of knowledge as well as effective delegation
- Fluency in written and spoken English, ideally in addition to other languages
- Speaks, writes and presents clearly and effectively; solicits input from others
- A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible business experience, preferably in an international environment. Experience in as many of the following fields as possible: human resource management, law, sales, finance/budgeting, technology or related areas.
- Demonstrated management capabilities in a multicultural and volunteer / non-remunerated environment
- Ideally having served as a City Network President, a Board Member at the Federation level, on a Non-Profit Board, or on Corporate Board managing external relations
- Experience in negotiation, contract management and/or relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a sense of diplomacy and collaborative leadership
- Working across cultures and fluency in written and spoken English in required in addition to other languages is ideal.
- Access to an international network of great professionals
- Bring your own ideas and innovate
- Develop professionally and learn from your peers
Send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.